July 31, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #129


This week's Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge was a fun one...especially since I already had some fabulous products from the upcoming Holiday Mini in my hands!  I thought that this would be the perfect packaging to feel with treats for the boys teachers on Halloween!  I know that this is a Mummy, and I really don't think that they say, "Boo!", but I couldn't resist using that new little punch... way too cute!

Make sure to head over and check out the MIND BLOWING creations by the other Hand Stamped Sentiments design team members!  We'd love to have you come and play with us this week!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Ghoulish Googlies, Tiny Tags, Little Labels
Paper:Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink:Basic Black
Embellishments:1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Little Labels Punch Pack
Big Shot:Fancy Favour Die, Labels Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! It looks so simple, but it's perfect. TFS,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike...don't you love that paper? I love the mummy too! Adorable box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)