July 07, 2012

Achievement Awards

Just a quick share today as I'm off on an outing with the boys:)  This was the card that I made for the recipients of our school awards this year.  These students were all heading off to highschool next year, hence the grad comment fitting:)  Our school colours, surprisingly, are very similar to Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse.  I kept the design simple as I needed to make 7 of these:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Blue Ribbon
Paper:Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Argyle Embossing Folder


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)