July 18, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #133~ Anything Goes


This week's Stampin' Royalty was right up my alley, I could use something that I'd already been working on.  This Stationery Box was from a recent class that I had using the Simply Scrappin Kit, Razzleberry Splash!  We made 4 separate A2 cards, 4 3x3 notecards and 4 gift tags.  If you'd like to make this set on your own at home, just let me know.  For $35 you will get all that you need to create 2 of these fabulous Stationery Boxes, along with photos of each card and tag.

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the fabulous samples created by the other Design Team members!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




2 comments:

  1. fantastic creation ! love the colors, and papers, great !
    greetings,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got here to comment Ange!!! I love this project...it looks spectaculat. Real flash.Love the wee cards too. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)