July 17, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #127~



If only you could see this card in person... the whole white panel in the center shimmers!  I've tried photographing it at least thirty times but I really can't get the full effect to show:(  The new Ticket Duo Builder will definitely be a favourite of mine for scrapbook pages!  Watch out ladies... I'm already working on September's layout:)

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments this week and check out the fabulous Dazzling Diamond Dust Technique!  It is so much fun and adds so much "bling" to a card:)  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Make sure to check out the other design team member's creations for some inspiration!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're Amazing, Family Reunion
Paper:Island Indigo, Whisper White, World Spectacular DSP
Ink:Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Versamark, soft Suede
Embellishments:Irridescent Ice
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Ticket Duo Builder
Big Shot:Bitty Banners Framelits
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)