July 25, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #134~ Buttons!

This week's Stampin Royalty Theme is BUTTONS!!!!!  For the first couple of years that I stamped, I bought them all and used none!!!!  I was a button hoarder:)  Now I try and add them onto everything possible!  This gorgeous button is from the upcoming Holiday Mini!  Have you got yours yet?  If not let me know and I can mail you out one!

So, go check out the fabulous projects created by the other Stampin' Royalty Design Team members and then get creating... dig out those buttons!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Forever With You
Paper:Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:Early Espresso
Embellishments:Linen Thread, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Festive Paper Piercing Pack
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Window Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)