January 02, 2012

Take Four!

I was in need of some quick Christmas Thank You cards for coaches etc. last week so I decided to pull out my Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit and see what I could do! The truly are for everyday when you can take something like this and make it look festive!  Some Starbucks gift cards tucked in each one, and the job was complete!

The bottom left was my first attempt, then the bottom right, then the center card and finally the Baja Breeze top card!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Winter Post, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit
Ink: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft Ink
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White 5/8" Grosgrain (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals




 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)