January 08, 2012

Something Sweet

Surprise, surprise... another Valentine's idea:)  I was thinking that this would be a great little gift for my boys to take for their classmates for Valentine's Day... I know I'm running out of years for them to allow me to make these frilly things for them:)  Now I just need some suggestions as to what types of treats would fit best in this?

I can't wait to show you the rest of the cards that I've made with this awesome stamp set!  I've got some scheduled to appear for upcoming challenges so I can't give those away early...

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):P.S. I Love You
Paper:Love Letters DSP (retired), Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:Real Red, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments:5/8" Whisper White Grograin (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Box #2


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. lovely creation ! it will be much appreciated !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)