January 25, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #108

Make sure to come and check out the fabulous inspiration challenge this week over at the Stampin' Royalty blog!  It is gorgeous!  I had these amazing pictures that my students in my class took... we were working on creating focal points using colour.  I thought that this would be a great way to showcase some of there amazing work!  This was the "You're My Sunshine" digital download... can't remember when I purchased it, but the colours were perfect for this layout!


Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. First, I LOVE that photo! You have paired it up with the perfect colors and design. What a great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)