January 11, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #106~Recipe Challenge... Fabrics!



This was a fun challenge... I got to play with my fabrics which I really don't seem to use enough of!  I've got this gorgeous Spice Cake Designer Fabric that had yet to be touched! I love gluing the fabric down on cardstock and then running it through my Big Shot.  In this case I used my Fancy Favour Box!  The fabric works best when glued down with a glue stick to the cardstock.  After I die cut it, it folds easily as the scoring shows perfectly on the cardstock side.  I adhered the box together using my Crystal Effects for added support... as I do with the majority of my 3-D projects.

Make sure to head on over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the other samples by the design team members and to share your creations with us!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:Very Vanilla
Ink:Soft Suede, More Mustard
Embellishments:Spice Cake Designer Buttons, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta, Pool Party Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot:Fancy Favor Die


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I have got to give that a try with the fancy favor box! Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Love this idea. I struggle to use fabric, but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I've never used gluwstick on fabric before. Good to know!

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ange this is awesome! I am a hoarder of fabric (and dsp,and buttons and...) but this is a great way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! I too have so much fabric that I don't know what to do with. Love your project. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! I am so excited to get out my gluestick and make these boxes. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)