January 07, 2012

Stuck on Love:)

I seem to be obsessed with Valentine's cards lately... my Real Red and Pretty In Pink are getting a TON of use!  This card was inspired by one that I'd seen in a card making magazine a few years ago:)  Watch for many more "love" themed cards over the next few weeks:)  If you haven't noticed, I'm in LOVE with the new, P.S. I Love You stamp set!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Lovely Letters, Broadsheet Alphabet, P.S. I Love You
Paper:Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty In Pink
Ink:Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Neutrals Prints Pattern Paper
Embellishments: 1/4" Whisper White Taffeta, Rhinestone Brads, Fire Rhinestone Brads, retired Epoxy Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Big Shot:Sweet Buttons Embosslit


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. this is great ! love the idea, thanks for sharing, have a lovely sunday
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love this card!!! Lot's of detail and the buttons are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)