January 25, 2012

Congratulations!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful ladies who came to my Sale-abration/ Occasions Mini Open House on the weekend!  For those of you who had to leave before the end, here are the doorprize winners:
Sheila Warren
Sarah Halliday
Carol Imai
Julie Whitworth
Sonja Horvat

and congrats to the winners of the $35 shopping sprees:
Pat Link
Marcie Schareck


Make sure to come and check out the newest digital downloads this week
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=897

Click Here to Place an Order
My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)