January 24, 2012

Sale-abration is Here!



Stampin' Up will give all new recruits who sign up during Sale-abration and free package of DSP or a free digital download for each month of 2012 that they remain active!  I've got a fabulous additional gift for anyone joining my West Coast Creators team during Sale-abration!  Contact me for details!





Contact me to book a date for your workshop and starting earning free product!  I've got a number of dates left  in both February and March and I am able to host at my home if you'd prefer:)



Do you just want to order some fabulous new products and earn free stuff for yourself??? Now is the time! Order over $60 and watch for a special something in the mail from me!



Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)