August 24, 2010

Textures Galore!

Not only is the Autumn Spice DSP that I used on the card and the candy wrapper gorgeous, it is also textured!  It is so ideal for 3-d objects! Once I started with the textures I couldn't stop!  I love how the two Big Shot textures just continue on! What do you think of the tag?  Wait until you see more creations with this soon to be released Tags Til Christmas set... I LOVE IT!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Tags Til Christmas, Day of Gratitude
Paper: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice DSP, Early Espresso
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Embellishments: Early Espress 1/8" Taffeta, Eylets
Sizzix: Scallop Square Due, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Candy Wrapper Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips. Crop-o-dile, Sponge Daubers
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, Decorative Label


4 comments:

  1. What a great combination pack! Love the automn colours, great details, greetings,
    Martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love that paper and the texture!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the new Candy Wrapper die I made up awhole bunch in Halloween paper and used as center piece using my Partylite candles. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS, Angela!! I bet that paper is perfect for the Candy Wrapper die ... DSP seemed to flimsy to me but I didn't think to get out the thicker new fall DSP! Way to go!! :)
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)