August 30, 2010

Do You Want a Free Craft Tote?



Join My West Coast Creators Team anytime from September 1st to October 18th or while supplies last and you will get one of these gorgeous Stampin' Up Craft Totes for FREE!!!!!  You can live anywhere in Canada and still be part of my team.  You'll receive the same support and coaching as if you lived next door:)
Check out more information by clicking here!  I would love to have you as part of my team whether you are just looking for the discount, or you want to make Stampin' Up a successful home business for you!

Head on over to my Stampin' Up website and click on the "Join Now" option on the left hand side!  My password is scrapaholic .  Here you can customize your starter kit to fit your needs!  For the first FIVE people that sign up with me in the month of September, I have an additional gift for... contact me for more details!


Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)