August 13, 2010

Color Coach Colour Combo!

I have been looking at this adorable stamp set, Aviary, forever and wanting to play, but my to do list for other projects has been a mile long.  I rewarded myself with some playtime lastnight after I got a number of things checked off of my list:)  My Color Coach did the thinking as far as the colour scheme went.  I kept it simple as I was really just warming up with this set, but as I'm typing it a new card is coming together in my head... so sleep or play???? hmmmm I wonder what I'll choose:) 

If you haven't learned how to make the mat for your Modern label punch yet, here's a quick tip... make a sandwich using your cutting plates, your Standard Texturz Impressions Pad and your Movers and Shapers Windows.  Click on my picture below to enlarge it!  My Impressions Pad is purple because I got it long before I knew about SU, but the Stampin' Up ones are black:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Curly Cute # 120510  Aviary #120462
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler #119685, Night of Navy #100867, Pumpkin Pie #105117, Regals Designer Series Paper Stack #117154
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler #119669, Night of Navy #102977, Pumpkin Pie #105216
Embellishments:  Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon #119749
Sizzix:  Magnetic Movers and Shapers Punch Windows #115953
Tools: Big Shot #113439, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  Modern Label Punch #119849

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)