August 28, 2010

Scrapbook Club is Coming!

Well, you've been asking for it for two years, and I'm finally ready to start!  October marks the beginning of my Scrapbook Club.  If you're wondering what finally pushed me to take this step, I have two words for you, Dawn Pritchard!   Now that I've got you completely confused... I'll explain:)  When I went on the AMAZING Stampin' Up cruise last April to the Southern Caribbean, my husband and I spent a TON of time with a great friend of mine, Dawn Pritchard and her husband, from Edmonton.   Dawn is a phenomenal scrapbooker, who has encouraged me to take the plunge into a Scrapbooking club and has even offered to guide me through the unknown:)  If you're a demo, check out her blog, The Inked Stamper, she is offering a fabulous planner for demos using all SU product!  If you are interested in the Scrapbook Club, contact me ASAP as I will limit this club to 8 people!  Details will follow next week:)

Click Here to Place an Order

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a ROCK STAR!!! Thanks for the Shout Out & I am only to happy to inpire! You have inspired my card making so much,especially with your Class Planners! I'm happy to send some Scrappin' love your way! Best of luck with your Clubs! Love how you interpreted my Club Planner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)