August 08, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge Continued...

I have been having so much fun playing with products from the new catalogue... I always get a sense of panic when I realize how short my time is with them... 1/12 of the catty time period is already gone!  I've always loved making cards, but lately my passion seems to be with making a number of other coordinating items to go with them!  This card was actually my first attempt before my Stamping 411 entry last week.  I decided to make a set once I started and I liked my second card better than this one so I entered it.  At that point I was well on my way to a set of cards so I decided to make a coordinating bag so that I would have a gift all ready to go when I need one:)  It was a lot of fun to play with the two-step stamping and the rock-n-roll technique!  See if you can spot the rock-n-roll!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Cottage Garden
Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Embellishments: Jumbo Eyelets, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Eyelets, Linen Thread
Tools:  Paper Snips, Crop-o-dile
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals,
Punches: Large Tag, Small Tag, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)