August 06, 2010

Do You Remember?

Do you remember this card from two days ago?   Well, by the time that I finished the card, I was so in love with it that I decided to make 6 more!  This time around, I replaced the "welcome" sentiment with "thanks" and made a set of thank you cards to give to Jess as well.  Then, in standard "Angela fashion" I decided that there was nothing in my craft room worthy of bagging them in.  You'd think that with all the hundreds of ideas in my room, that something would have worked:)  Anyway, what I came up with was MUCH better.

I came up with a little onesie gift bag:)  I stuck with the same colour combo and used up some of that nice stiff cardboard that comes on the back of a package of DSP. 

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Fabulous Phrases, Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Subtles Prints Pattern Stack
Ink: Marina Mist, Black Stazon
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Brights Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Jumbo Brads 5/8"
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Stampin' Around Jumble Handle, Crop-o-dile
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Small Star(retired), Star, 2 3/8" Scallop, 1 3/4" Circle

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. She will love them I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have tallent falling out of you butt! I would have never thought to come up with something as cute as that gift bag! I absolutly love it and I am sure the lady getting it all loved it even more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! :)
    I'll have to second what Sabriena said... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingenious!!!!! I love that adorable gift bag. Boy, will that stand out against all the other gifts. Thanks for sharing. I will have to remember this one for later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift bag!!!! I love it! You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!! (Sorry didn't mean to yell but I freaking love it!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)