July 06, 2008

Speaking of Retiring...


Being a demo I have placed many orders to get myself set up. One of the perks is that I have also been able to acquire most of the hostess sets. One that I had not broken in yet was the Infinite Goodness set. I decided to try it out awhile ago and was quite pleased with the finished product. Seeing as I am "colour challenged" and tend to stick to the whole monochromatic thing just to be safe, I decided to order the colourwheel. This is like Stampin' Up's version of colour coordination for dummies! It is fantastic! Anyway, the wheel came up with the colour combo and I came up with the design... sounds good to me:) This set is only available as a level two hostess benefit until August 10th so if it is one you've had your eye on let me know and we'll come up with a plan for a workshop that could help you achieve this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)