July 13, 2008

Box in a Bag prototype




I decided to give this one a go based on a link Dannie Graves had on her blog, http://inkingaddict.blogspot.com/2008/06/would-you-like-to-made-box-in-bag.html. I decided to use the leftovers from my Afternoon Tea Party DSP to try it, but I really want is my new paper and In Colours that are arriving tomorrow! (YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!) The prototype didn't turn out too bad so I thought I'd let you have a look! My scalloped border at the bottom will also be 100X more amazing with the new Scalloped Border punch that SU is releasing in August. I get my in my demo order tomorrow! There are definitely perks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)