July 13, 2008

Picked the Petal but forget to check the creator!


I will admit I committed the ultimate stamping mistake... I cased a card but forgot to write down the creator and then realized I didn't have the name after the computer was already shut down. This was on Splitcoast yesterday but I haven't been able to find it again yet:( I loved the combo of Close to Cocoa and Groovy Guava! I also made use of the Crystal Effects on the center of the card. I had never used them for this purpose before, but I'll sure be doing it again! It creates a glossy hard surface over the center of the flower! I think I'll try this card again using the kissing technique on the petals! If this was your card I apologize for the lack of recognition, please let me know!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)