July 28, 2008

Going but not gone!


I've really grown to love this set, Best Kind of Friend. I love the softness of the flowers on the main stamp, and I love how well this set works with stamping with markers. Now, this set is not being discontinued, but it is being put on the dormant list. This means that we'll still be able to order it but it won't be shown in the catalogue being released on August 11th.
Once again I used my favourite colour combination of Really Rust, Apricot Appeal, and Groovy Guava! Make sure that you are scrolling down to the discontinued list if there is something you are thinking of getting from the current catalogue. Many of the In Colour products are already sold out. I'll be placing an order again on Thursday if there's anything you're dying to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)