May 19, 2008

I was disappointed and then...



I had bought the Big Flowers set when I was first introduced to Stampin' Up and then later couldn't find use for it. I came across these cards, done by someone with a user name of Kanga, among many others on Splitcoast the other day and it gave life to a set that I was ready to retire. I realized how versatile it was in creating backgrounds for such a variety of cards and that the pattern allowed me to make some great colour combos as well. I particulary loved this lady's idea for a Father's Day card as it wasn't too feminine and her colour combo made use of River Rock which I've had a hard time breaking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)