July 30, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #239

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is the sweetest... love this sketch!  I'm just loving how diverse the Kinda Eclectic stamp set is... so much fun!  This card was so fun and light and yet I've seen samples created in which it is much more classy look too.  Can't wait to share more with you! (sorry about the yellow lighting... I don't have my lightbox with me at my cabin and I took this photo at night:)

If you've been humming and hawing over any of the gorgeous dsp's I've shared recently don't miss out... there's only 2 more days left of the Buy Three get the 4th Free DSP Sale!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Kinda Eclectic
Paper:Sweet Taffy DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Big Shot:
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Great minds think a like! Love your card! Did you see my challenge card, very similar to yours! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)