July 21, 2014

Final Downline Gift

Okay... let's first start with saying WOW!!!!!  Convention was AMAZING and I had soooo much fun:)  I'm sick as a dog now, but that seems to be the case when you go full force for so many days with not enough sleep... well worth it!  

This was the final gift that I gave my downline while at convention:)  I figured that it would be a safe bet to assume that Stampin' Up would be sharing Project Life with us while we were there as it is such a new product line for them.  I was bang on... we had valuable demonstrations from Becky Higgins, the creator, as well as numerous other presentations featuring it.  I'm excited to share a video with you this week so you can see just how quickly I can put a page together!  I created these cards to coordinate with the Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Accessory Pack:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order








Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)