July 28, 2014

Kinda Eclectic... Kinda Love It!

The Kinda Eclectic stamp was one of our freebie stamp sets at convention... I LOVE IT!!!!  The only frustrating part was the fact that it was on my "must order right away" list and I wasn't able to do that... had to exercise patience!!!  Anyone who knows me knows that I don't do well with waiting:)

The Kinda Eclectic stamp set will be my first featured September Product Based class in which you'll get the stamp set as part of the class fee... can't wait to show you all of the AMAZING options for this stamp set!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Kinda Eclectic
Paper:Moonlight DSP, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink:Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Embellishments:Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)