July 22, 2014

ooohh... this would taste so good!


Well, I seem to have got hit with a summer cold... YUCK! I've got a fever of 103 right now so when I went to post a card this morning this one stood out... I could really go for something cold today!  I made up a few of these for a friend's business in her colours.  She was sending out thank you cards with Frozen Yogurt gift cards in them:)  I love the Bermuda Bay and Baked Brown Sugar combo together!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you bounce back quickly. Thank you for your dedication to post a card, even while sick. The gift card tucked inside this delicious card is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Debra and Debbie... caught back up with me yesterday as I tried to do too much too fast... low key day today in my craft room:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)