July 08, 2014

It's Like Christmas In July

I've got a ton of news for you today so make sure to scroll through the whole post:)  Sorry I've been MIA... I've been doing a ton of creating but it's for a little something special in August... should have regular posts back up by tomorrow:)


Stampin' Up has released a new photopolymer stamp set... the last one like this sold out in just two weeks!
The flyer can be seen here: 


Here's another new Christmas Photopolymer Stamp set... flyer can be seen here:



Stampin' Up has released a sneak peek from the Holiday Occasion Catalogue early for us!  This gorgeous stamp set is available today!  I've got an order going in later so drop me a line!
The flyer can be seen here: 
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)