July 29, 2014

Clean and Simple (with a fussy cut:)

Anyone who has spent time with me knows that I'm a big fan of punches that coordinate with stamp sets... wanna know the real reason????  I'm always scared that my club girls will lynch me when I make them fussy cut things:)  We all love the simplicity of punches:)  BUT... this flower desperately needed to be popped up so I took the time to "fussy cut" it:)  I didn't feel like the card needed much; the line image is stunning, and the blendabilities bring it to life.

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Bloom with Hope
Paper:Whisper White
Ink:Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Memento Black ink, colour lifter
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)