May 25, 2012

Waterfall Club Card

I had so much fun creating my club card for this month.  Not only did I realize what a gorgeous colour Calypso Coral is, but I also realized that I had NEVER tried this super fun style of card.  The waterfall card is easy to create and is so much fun to share!  I immediately ordered the Berry Blossoms DSP when the last catalogue came out.  I thought that it was so fun and fresh.  Sad thing to realize that only a week away from the end of the current catty and I hadn't even opened my package!  Needless to say we had some fun with it:)  Fruit & Flowers is such a fun coordinating stamp set for it!  Thank goodness it is staying around!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order



Stamp Set(s):Fruit and Flowers
Paper:Wistful Wisteria, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP
Ink:Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Neutrals Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  1 3/8" Square


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)