May 30, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge!


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was to create a masculine card.  I decided to tie this into my "to do" list again:)  I was working on Joe's invitations for his birthday, and we decided to create them on MDS.  I love how much input he can have without it taking hours to make over and over again as a 7 year old changes his mind:)  The invitation was complete... or so I thought... then he insisted that it would be a whole lot cooler with a motorcycle on it!  I couldn't have agreed more once we added it:)  Today is his actual 8th birthday!  I can't believe that my amazing little man is already 8!

Make sure to stop by and check out the other fabulous samples from the Stampin' Royalty design team!  You'll love them!  Come and share your masculine creations with us!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
My Digital Studio
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)