May 07, 2012

Loving the Colour Combo

Okay, I will admit that after playing with my Domestic Goddess DSP the other day, I was in love with the colour combo.  I decided to use a very simple design and just make use of the same colour combo.  I case'd this design from an upcoming sample sheet that Stampin' Up provided for demonstrators with some of the new products.  I just made it work with my current product:)


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Circle Circus,
Paper:Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink:Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Embellishments:Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Clips Assortment
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Kiss theory works more often than not Ange. Great card. inspiration is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)