May 23, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #125 ~ Colour Challenge


Pin ItThis week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is absolutely gorgeous!  It made me think of Easter, but with that come and gone, I had to rethink it:)  I've really been enjoying Pinterest recently for the inspiration, and my card was actually based on a sketch that I found on there.  I loved the rounded corners... a definite change from what I'm used to!  Sad to admit, but this was the first time that I've ever used my Blossom Party BigShot Die!  I was thrilled with how easy it was to make that little banner with the new Bitty Banners Framelits that will be available in just ten short days.  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the fabulous samples from the other design team members.  Come and share your talent with us, and show us how you put these great colours together!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Family Reunion
Paper:Nursery Nest, Berry Blossom, Whisper White, Wistful Wisteria, Baja Breeze, Subtles DSP Stack
Ink:Wistful Wisteria, Signo White Gel Pen
Embellishments:Subtles Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Punches:Scallop Trim Border, Corner Rounder
Big Shot:Blossom Party, Bitty Banners Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)