May 02, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #122


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a Scrapbook Challenge.  I had this great page all done; I just have to figure out what pictures to put in it:)  I'm really excited about this challenge as I can't wait to see what as the fabulous ideas as I really have started to love scrapbooking again.  The paper end embellishment that I've used for this kit are all part of the Tickets and Tags Simply Scrappin' Kit.  These colours are to die for together!  Now that I've realized what a great combo they are, I'm really sad to see the Poppy Parade go!  Make sure to come and play...we can't wait to see what you create!

Pin ItClick Here to Place an Order


Paper:Whisper White, Basic Grey, Simply Scrappin' Kit, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Neutrals Buttons, Subtles Buttons, Clear Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the use of all the different patterns--so pretty together! Hope you find the right pics to put in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)