May 03, 2012

Oh the Horror!!!


I know you are going to be in complete shock when you see the Christmas card on my blog today, but I couldn't resist.   I came across the Always Playing With Paper Merry Monday's Sketch.  I've added this to my weekly "to do" list:)  If I could knock off one Christmas card every week, wow.... would I be organized!  You're running out of time to get hold of some fabulous products on this card.  The Letters to Santa Quick Accents as well as the Big Shot Scallop Circle Die are on the Retired Accessories List.



Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Ink:Old Olive
Embellishments:Letters to Santa Quick Accents, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Circle Cutter
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Word Window, Snowflake, Modern Label
Big Shot:Scallop Circle Die, Circle Die


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Christmas card...love it. I had trouble figuring out what to do with the Santa sticker. It's perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and cheery Ange. (Again) sooooo don't wanna think abt Chrissy yet. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)