December 22, 2011

Too Tired To Type!



Quick sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Mini... my eyes are closing as I type this... details to follow... after sleep:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're My Type
Paper:Sweet Shop Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Wistful Wisteria
Ink:Lucky Limeade, Wistful Wisteria
Embellishments:Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, In Colour Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the colour combo. I didn't preorder yet but I know for sure I'll have to get that type set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)