December 21, 2011

New My Digital Studio Downloads Available + BIG Savings!




 Check out the gorgeous new My Digital Studio downloads that came out yesterday!  I really want to get that tree and fill it out, print if off and frame it.  I think that would make a cute little picture in either if my kids rooms!  Well, if you're in that final rush to get your Christmas shopping done, I'd like to offer you a little gift, this will apply to all online orders placed between today and December 24th at midnight:

Purchase $30+ (before taxes and s/h)       -Get a $5 Gift Certificate from me to be used in January

Purchase $50+ (before taxes and s/h)       -Get a $10 Gift Certificate from me to be used in Jan. 

Purchase $100+ (before taxes and s/h)     -Get a $30 Gift Certificate from me to be used in Jan

Make sure to take advantage and get yourself some of the amazing deals available in the Clearance Rack right now! Please note that this offer applies to online orders only!

Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
  Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)