December 27, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #99 ~ Inspiration


I hope that you have had an amazing few days off with family and friends.  I know I have!  This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is an Inspiration Challenge.... it makes me hungry... although I'm not sure how that is possible with all that I've eaten in the past few days!  Make sure to come and check out the samples by the other design team members; we'd love to have you come and join us!










Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Outline Occasions (upcoming Sale-a-bration set)
Paper:Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wistful Wisteria
Embellishments:Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Sweet Shop Designer Stickers
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Snowburst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Framelits Labels Collection

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

5 comments:

  1. wow, this is a great card ! love the embossed stars ! lovely done
    have a nice day
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the punch out you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you colored and cut out the sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're quite handy with scissors!! Love how you cut and colored that sentiment, snazzy!! and your sweet little cupcakes look good enough to eat for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love how you used the snowburst folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)