December 09, 2011

Second Scrapbook Share


This was the second page from our scrapbook club on Wednesday night!  So much fun with my technique club gals last night... I'll share those projects this week! Check out the new Framelits on the page... I've used them for my journaling tag along with the new Apothecary Art from the upcoming Occasions Mini.  You are going to freak out when you see this Mini... it is AMAZING!!!!!!!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Daring Adventure, Apothecary Art
Paper:Well Worn, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink:Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Signo White Gel Pen
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Star, Small Star (retired)
Big Shot:Tasteful Trims, Labels Collections Framelits


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. hi angela,
    long time, no hear !!! you've got great lay out here ! love your work.
    we have to pick up our time back, don't you think ? hope everything goes well !
    greetings from belgium
    martina
    x
    http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)