December 28, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #104~ Colour Challenge



 I have to admit that this card came together using scraps on my desk.  I had the leftover Chocolate Chip frame from testing out my new Framelits dies from the upcoming mini.  The stamped image wasn't coloured, but was stamped in black and already cut out from my first test run with the stamp set and framelit.  Finally, the ribbon was a leftover piece from a previous project that got tossed aside in favour of another colour:)  A little colouring and some texture and I was done:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Apothecary Art
Paper:Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:Basic Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Perfect Pink, Rose Red
Embellishments:Rose Red Seam Binding
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Framelits Labels Collection, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. wow ! I like this one very much ! great colors !!
    have a nice day
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)