July 06, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #79 ~ Colour Challenge


 
This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was tough... come to think of it, they all are!  This week the colour challenge includes: Pacific Point, Pear Pizzaz and Pink Pirouette!  I think Sandra may have had a PP combination going when she chose this one!  (Too bad Perfect Plum wasn't in there too!)  I tried to keep this one light, but it came out very spring like, instead of the summer effect that I was going for:)  Oh well, for my first card back, it will have to do:)  If you happen to find my Mojo out there, will you let it know that I miss it!  Even my photography was off!

Oh... Debbie Freeman... you were the winner of my last free stamp set!  (this woman is the luckiest person I know!)  Please email me with your choice:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):On The Grow
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Subtles and In Colour DSP Stack
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments:Whisper White Organza
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Lace Ribbon Border
Big Shot:Scallop Circle #2, 3" Circle, Petal Cone Die


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog. Today, however, the picture of your card does not come up. Is it my computer, or there something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment... don't ask what happened... it wasn't showing on my end either... only in draft form??? sorry:)
    Love Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela! This is a beautiful card! I just love stopping by your blog and I have passed the "Sweet Blog Award" along to you. You can see the details on my blog if you like. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ange,
    I always appreciate the wonderful extras you give "your girls."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)