July 15, 2011

Here They Are...


I decided that for Convention this time that I wasn't lugging all of my swaps around, so instead I decided to participate in what they call an "organized" swap.  What this means is that there is a set time, date and place to meet as well as a set number of people participating in the swap.  This way, I knew exactly how many cards I needed to make, and I was ready in advance.  Looking at the cards in these photos makes it look like I glued everything on crooked, but I think that it was the way that I photographed the card fronts in the stands:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Morning Cup

Paper:Pocketful of Posies, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink:Black StazOn, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberr, Night of Navy
Embellishments:Whisper White Organza, Subtles Buttons, Regals Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Word Window, 1 1/4" Square, Scallop Square


2 comments:

  1. Fab cards Angela! Love the cute matching sentiments!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Ange. I am sure everyone loved them as much as I. I can't wait until you are back with all your loot and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)