July 25, 2011

Amazing Gift from an Even More AMAZING friend!




I was lucky enough to have one of my downline, Shanda Stirk, as my roomie at Convention this year:)  We had more fun that I ever imagined possible!  We saw a stunning cake like this in display while at Convention, and the day after we arrived home, Shanda showed up with one she had made for me!  I can't even imagine the time she put into this!   She is truly an AMAZING friend and a very talented crafter!


Click Here to Place an Order

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!
Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours!  First draw on July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)