July 31, 2011

AMAZING DEAL!!!!

Make sure to scroll down for more recent posts!!! From today until July 31st at 10:50pm PST, anyone placing an order with me (directly or online) will get an AMAZING DEAL!  If you order a dollar amount from the new catalogue or current mini, you will get 50% of the merchandise value to spend on my retired list!  For example, purchase $65 worth of product from the current catty or mini and choose $32.50 from my retired lists for free! (You will have to cover s/h of the retired items if you don't live near me and need them shipped:)  I will keep the retired items updated every time that someone emails me with their selection so that you have a current list to choose from.  Please email me with your retired item selections after purchasing online or at the same time you place your email order:)

This post will stay at the top until the promotion is over so please scroll down for new posts:)

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!
Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours!

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)