July 31, 2011

Skipped Scrappin Saturday, so it's Scrappin Sunday!


I haven't played on my computer a lot recently with all my clubs/ classes and the prep.  So, lastnight I sat down, much too late, and decided to create a quick My Digital Studio page. This was one of the predone templates!  All I had to do was slide the pics in and voila!  A page for my summer scrapbook is done:)

One of the best parts of Stampin' Up's Convention is the friends that you make.  Angie and I met at Convention 2 years ago and instantly connected... she is like a sis:)  The photos at the bottom are of people from Vancouver that I have known for the past few years through Stampin' Up.  They are my up-up-upline, sideline and downline.  This year's convention gave me the opportunity to finally get to know them!  I went home with abs after spending 5 days LMAO!!!!  They are the most AMAZING group of women!  Talent galore and personality plus!

Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:Sun Garden 12x12 Designer Template Page

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours!  First draw on July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)