February 16, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #59.... Markers!


Well, it's time to get out your markers!  The challenge over at Stampin' Royalty this week is to get out your markers!  I was hunting through my stamps for a set that needed love and with an image that could be coloured with markers.  When I came across this Studio Sketches set, it instantly reminded me of my grandma's house... not quite sure why... anyway, the Teahouse background stamp jumped to mind too:)  What do they make you think of?
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Teahouse, Studio Sketches
Paper: Soft Suede, Watercolour paper, Crumb Cake
Ink: Black Stazon, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Vitnage Brads, Pear Pizzaz Poly Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Blender Pen
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! And such wonderful coloring. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving thesse colours together. Beautiful card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I had never even noticed the "Teahouse" background stamp in the catty. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card. I love the way you coloured the image and the combination of stamps, paper and ribbon. It is really beautiful.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)