February 15, 2011

Quick CASE:)


This adorable card is a CASE of a card given to me by my up-up-up line.  I needed some quick and cute thank you cards for the wonderful girls in my West Coast Creators group that did "WOW" presentations at our recent mini regional event, so this was perfect!  I love how the Sizzix Embossing Folders can instantly make a card a WOW!  What is your favourite Sizzix textured impressions folder?  My personal favourite is the Square Lattice followed closely by the perfect polka dots!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Watercolor Trio (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Retired DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Sizzix: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. the elegant lines seems to my fave right now.. nice case.. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)