February 10, 2011

Backyard Pool Party


My hubby recently started going through our old computer to get some picture files off.  I'm going to get going on these right away as I am really starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere with my scrapbooking!  I downloaded the new Sketches 2 Scrapbook App.  I love it!  It makes it so easy to get started... especially in a digital version.  I can slide all of my punches and photo boxes in place from the sketch and then just work from there!  I've had a request to list the fonts that I've used on my projects, but for the most part, I just use the fonts that came with my macbook.  The only other fonts that I make use of are a few free ck fonts.  The word "POOL" is done using the "Letters" stamp download for MDS.  All embellishments on my pages are MDS downloads... I don't have any from other companies. 

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)