February 27, 2011

Inspiration...


Sorry about the Antique photo... I've tried every which way to photograph the banner on my craft room door, but as it doesn't get any daylight in the hallway, the photos turned out hideous!  I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can add it for you as the colours on this banner are stunning:)  This was just one of the AMAZING make-n-takes that we did on Friday night at the Stampin' Up Vancouver Regional event.  Their other make-n-takes were equally gorgeous, and I'll share more with you this week.  I loved the "CREATE" title on this as it made it something that I would use to inspire me on a daily basis.

Now for that news I mentioned... Stampin' Up gave me an amazing opportunity to spoil one of you with another gift!  As the current Sale-a-bration recruiting promotion is currently on as follows:
  • Starter Kit  (regularly $215 is on for $182.75) 
  • there are no taxes or s/h charged on the Starter Kit (this is always the case)
  • there is an additional $60 bundle being given to people who sign up during SAB
and.... if you sign up to be part of my West Coast Creators team before March 13th... you will also receive a super cute new stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini called, "Sunny Fun".  It is way too cute... flip flops, popsicles etc.  I photographed some great samples done with this set and I'll share those with you this week!


Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)