February 21, 2011

Second Club Card







I also wanted to show off the new spinners this month at club, so we had fun make this cute triangle fold card.  If you look closely, behind the stamped image, you'll notice a scallop square that is not the size of the standard scallop square die.  I showed the girls a new technique this month for making the scallop square die adjustable as both a different sized square and a rectangle.  I love having multiple uses for one die!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Take a Spin
Paper: Celebrations, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Embellishments: Spinner Hands, Real Red Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! I am ordering this set soon and would love to do this with my club. Could you post instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)